Monday 16 January 2023

||| Feirce |||


Sponsored Items

Omgosh ! I can't believe I am officially blogging for UNA store, I have loved this store for as long as I can remember from my days of Roleplaying and would love to go see all the amazing items, didn't need much at the time ...well we didnt really wear that much to be honest 😜 I love love love this item and it can be used in so many different types of shot, its that versatile. The bodys that are compatible are Maitreya and petite, Legacy and perky and Ebody and the hud colour change is amazing, such pretty colours to choose from.  The item is called Minder and you can grab it at UNA Mainstore now! Go! What are you waiting for? 💕

All other items

  • Pose is Kawaii Pose 2-3 by A & R (unable to locate store now)
  • Backdrop is May Group Gift 2021 by Minimal


No comments:

Post a Comment