Sunday 29 November 2020

Tamed


This was a spontaneous shot, just because I loved the backdrop from Minimal, so I said to my friend, hey lets do a pic! That was all I needed to say, I wore my outfit and before I could put the finishing touch, the set was being created around me also using the Dragons he was due to blog.  Needless to say by the time he was finished there was no room and the shot centered on me!

This guy is amazing when it comes to Photography, it is actually how we met, I was in awe of his artwork and told him as much and we have been having fun doing photos since. So on the plus side, his ability to create ideas and bring them to life is inspirational and I have learned so much from him.

If you don't already know him please follow this awesome artist on Flickr!  You can find him creating amazing artwork here @ Nickel Wound

Hair : Jlow @ Doux

Head : Ryn @ Lelutka

Skin : Adriana @ Bold & Beauty

Body : Legacy @ The Shops

Shape : Ray @ Sweetbee

Crown : Flower Crown [part of the Forest Nymph Gacha ] @ Moon Elixir

Top & Panties : Romantic Rose Lingerie @ Candy Kitten

Shoes : Pink Sandals [part of the Forest Nymph Gacha Maitreya] @ Moon Elixir

Armlets : Moonflight [part of the Moonflight Bracelets pack] @ RealEvil Industries

Backdrop : Achelois @ Minimal

Dragons : Dragon Fatpack @ Black Cat Poses and currently being sold at  Aenigma Event

No comments:

Post a Comment