Late For The Gig


✰ So it is insanely crazy to imagine being in SL for so long, and I will be coming up to 8 years in July with my first avatar, Clarise Roddenham, yeh...what a name! Hey I didn't even think I was going to stay on this game when my friend told me about it, I thought Ya!.. ok let me check it out and didn't invest too much in choosing a name, but 8 years later I'm still here.  Now that brings me to my topic of this blog.  In that 8 years I have always loved this particular store, Delirium Style, and from standing for hours at their lucky chairs to get that outfit I so had to have, to saving enough lindens to buy that perfect outfit I saw inside the store, they have never failed to disappoint me with the every changing range of outfits and of course they always move with the times, to make sure the outfits are fully compatible.

For this particular blog I am showcasing a stunning jumpsuit that is a perfect fit with Slink, Maitreya and Belleza bodies.  I have to say I am a lover of black but don't worry, the jumpsuit does come with a colour change hud with dark, patterned, and pastel colours.  You also have the option to change the straps too, so your not limited to the one colour for all.  The stripe down the leg comes in the dark version of the hud only.  I have to say there was no extra fitting required for this item, it fit like a glove.

This is an item that will be used continuously in my inventory because its so versatile you can use it for a wide range of looks or events, depending on how you choose to accessorise.  Grab it now ! ✰


✰ I would also like to give a special shout out to the creator of this pose, Lyriqz Xue, who has recently been creating awesome poses for Bento for Male and Female.  Please check out his store in the credits below and show some support ✰

For the credits of all of the items please see below:

[The Look]
Jacket: Foxy Jacket & Bra at Foxes
Jumpsuit: Aurora Harness Jumpsuit is New at Delirium Style 💕
Heels: Florence Raspberry at Essenz

[The Accessories]
Watch: Lucky Owl Watch at Motivaction
Glasses: The Shagi Glasses Group Gift at Suicidal Unborn
Necklace: Wish Necklace Gold at Kibitz

[The Body]
Hair: PH 8097 at Pink Hustler
Hairbase:  Basic Hairbase Set 03 for Catwa at Just Magnetised
Head: Dyana at Catwa
Body: Lara at Maitreya
Hands & Feet: Updated Bento Hands & High Feet at Slink

[The Make Up]
Lipstick: Cleo Lips for Catwa/Omega at Oppulence

[The Pose]
Pose 1: Bend Over 03M at Oppulence
Pose 2: Rawr at Reve Obscura

[The Furniture]
None Listed in this post but the items in the photo can be found in the location below

[The Location]
TP to : Le Sixieme Sens

[More Info]

✰ The Foxes Jacket also comes with the option to show the bra, and for this blog I chose to hide it

✰ The Glasses are a Free Group Gift from Suicidal Unborn

✰ The Heels were Free as part of the Monthly Midnight Madness Mania as listed my previous post
Click here for details !



You May Also Like

0 comments